Gymnastics is one of the most basic and exiting of all
physical activities. Basic gymnastics skills are perfect
stepping stone for others sport and activities.
Gymnastics develops strength, endurance, power,
flexibility, co-ordination, agility and balance.
The Benefits of GYMNASTICS
• Increase self esteem and confidence
• Teaching the young people to learn to listen
• Fosters social interaction with peers
• Teaching goal-setting
• Develops a solid basic skill for other sports
• Is full of FUN
Gymnastics is FUN activities which involve challenges,
targets, problem solving and team work make this program
interesting and exiting.
Why participate in Gymnastics?
Gymnastics Naturally Develops
Speed & Strength
• Agility, Balance & Flexibility
• Gross motor development
• Body & Special awareness
• Overall body management skill
• Mental Focus
• Coordination Team work
• Confidence & Self-esteem
Among the physical activities involved would be as
• Forward roll
• Backward roll